Mother/Daughter Ages 4 – 74 (you are only as old as you feel)
$190 (Mom and one Daughter – Each additional daughter is $55) (plus 13% HST)
June 22 – 24, 2018
- Spend some quality time together
- Meet other Moms and daughters
- Try new activities- take home a craft, canoe on the river, try archery and more!
- Enjoy campfire singing and be challenged by a speaker.
- Plenty of free time to relax and enjoy the outdoors and each other.
Camp Cherith values the parent-child relationship. That’s why we offer our very special Mom-Daughter Weekend. A weekend together at Cherith can strengthen an adult-child (or teen) bond in ways that few experiences in daily life can. It’s also an incredible opportunity to connect with God through worship in a tranquil, natural setting that proclaims the wonder of his creation. No cooking, household chores or homework. Just kick back and enjoy time with your mom or daughter (or niece or grandma…) and let the weekend unfold. The coffee is on, the tables are set, the fun is waiting …
Try out new things- make a craft to take home, learn to cook over the campfire, enjoy a dip in the pool and much more!
To download a copy of our brochure to print off, please click HERE
To fill out our online form, please click HERE
For more information about registration, e-mail email@example.com